Your hosts Bill and Helen welcome you to the Golden Palms Motor Inn.
Our modern designed motel features spotless rooms set around a central pool and entertaining area.
The large in-ground pool is surrounded by a landscaped garden area featuring the iconic Golden Cane Palm and many other tropical plants.
Situated beside the pool is an undercover outdoor dining and BBQ area to let you get the most of Bundaberg's great year-round climate.
Note: Only one parking bay per room.
Service road parking for trailers and larger vans.
We pride ourselves on offering friendly approachable service and strive to make your stay a memorable one.
- Motel Rooms (not self-contained)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee and Tea Making Facilities
- Room Service Breakfast
- Undercover Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Laundry Service
We ensure our rooms are cleaned to the highest standard and our guests regularly comment on the high standard of our rooms.
Many of our rooms have been recently renovated and our rooms feature Plasma/LCD TVs, microwaves, toasters, kettles, jugs and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
Note: plates and cutlery on request.
View the full range of motel rooms and their features for complete details.
Please note that all of our rooms are non-smoking & non vaping.
We are centrally located to many of Bundaberg's key services and attractions including:
- Bundaberg Regional Airport (3 minutes 2.3klms drive)
- Stockland Shopping Centre within walking distance (3 mins 1.3klms drive) featuring:
- Big W
- Blooms Pharmacy/Chemist
- Medical Centre
- Major Banks
- Restaurants and speciality shops
- 4 Screen Multiplex Cinema-Readings (4 mins 2.5 klms drive)
- Moncrieff Theatre/Entertainment (live shows)
- A wide range of restaurants, cafes and sports clubs close by:
- Across the Waves Sporting Clubs (5 mins 3.2klms drive)
- Brothers Sports Club (2mins 1.2klms drive)
- RSL in Quay Street by the river.
- Sugarland Tavern (3 mins 1.3klms drive)
- Bundaberg Barrel - The Brewery (12 mins 7.1klms drive)
- Bundaberg Base Hospital (3 mins 2klms drive)
- Friendly Society Private Hospital (4 mins 2.4klms drive)
- Mater Private Hospital Bundaberg (3 mins 1.7klms drive)
- The Bundaberg Recreational Precinct: (Community venues managed by the Council)
- Recreational Precinct venue incorporates the annual show, Agrotrend and sporting groups. (3 mins 1.2klms drive). Contact the Bundaberg Regional Council for further information.
- The Multiplex Centre venue for indoor sports, markets, and functions (4 mins 2.5klms drive)
- Bundaberg Athletics Facility and the Bundaberg Netball Association is in Ethel Drive Kensington off Johanna Boulevarde past Bunnings (7 mins 3.2klms drive)
- Salter's Oval one of Bundaberg's major sporting grounds for cricket & football (2 mins 1.3klms drive)
- Bundaberg Rum Distillery (11 mins 6.5klms drive)
- Bundaberg Region Tourism Centre now located near the Bundaberg Rum Distillery, Hill Street (11 mins 6.5klms drive)
- Coles Kensington Supermarket
- Hinkler Hall of Aviation (7 mins 4.5klms drive)
- The Bundy Bowl Leisure Centre, all weather entertainment only minutes away.
- Bargara's surf beaches and Coral Cove's Barolin Rocks Marine Park are only 20 minutes away and offering some of Australia's best onshore diving.
To see exactly what's available in our vicinity, view the interactive online map highlighting our location and the nearby services and facilities